Monday, October 13, 2008

Supporting our Troops - Messages from Home

Dear soldier,

I cannot imagine what it must be like where you are. I am the daughter of a RET LTC. It has got to be incredibly hard being so far away from home. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the military personnel. I write to the military personnel that I personally know, but also write the ones I do not know. In my eyes every soldier is special and important. Every soldier needs to know that they are cared for. Even if it is not a person of kin, they need to know that they are cared about by others. So on this day soldier, and every other day to follow, please know that you are cared about, loved, and prayed for by people who do not know you personally.

God bless you soldier for risking your life for our freedom and your country. I pray that all may go well with you.

Sincerely,

Melina S.


[ Tags
: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]


If you're reading this via email or in your feedreader, be sure to stop by and tell us your thoughts.

No comments: