This year we'd like to encourage you to help us send and show your support to our troops. It doesn't matter if you're a democrat, a republican or an independant - it's not about politics. It's about supporting those who volunteered to serve our great nation. We're non-partisan and our members are from varying backgrounds and come from places all over the world. We come together here, at eMail Our Military, with one simple goal - to support our troops.
How You Can Help
Helping is easy. You can take part in any number of projects we have and you don't need to register to do so. Of course, if you do want to register you'll be able to correspond with our troops on a one-on-one basis and take part is special year round campaigns and projects.
Most importantly, we want you to take part in our Holiday Love™ 2008 Campaign!
More Ways to Help
It's not enough to slap a sticker/ribbon on your car telling the world you support our troops if that's where the support stops. It's not that our troops don't appreciate the show of support it's just we want you to really get involed. Here are some great ways to do that:
- Send holiday cards to our troops this year.
- Blog about eMail Our Military and what we do. Spread the word.
- If you're a podcaster, use one of our 60 sec. promos on your show.
- If you're a vlogger, create a video for our campaign.
- Add our website link, button, banner or badge on your website or blog.
- Considering sponsoring our site.
- Consider becoming a Postage Patriot™.
- Follow @MailOurMilitary on Twitter.
- Tweet your friends about us.
- Join eMOM's Facebook Group.
- Grab a flyer and share it.
- Create a holiday letter using your computer and printer.
- Create an email auto-signature telling everyone you support the troops through eMailOurMilitary.com
- Recommend us to a friend.
- Ask everyone you know to do the same.
Whatever you decide to do, grab your camera and take some photos and we'll add them to our flickr photos!
These are just a few simple and easy projects you can take part in from the comfort of your computer chair. If you've got some great ideas for us, we'd love to hear them. Leave a comment and let us know.
If you've been looking for a way to show your support to our troops, now you can. You can participate in one of our many projects or register and sign up to correspond with service members one-on-one. Register with eMOM or Learn more about our holiday project to support our troops.
[ Tags: Troop Support Ideas, Holiday Support for our Troops, Holiday Mail to our Troops, Military e-Mail, eMOM, eMailOurMilitary, Military Support, Troop Support, Supporting Our Troops, Messages of Support, Moral Support, eMail The Military, eMailing Our Military, Mail Our Military, Mailing Our Military, Mailing The Military, Military Care Packages, Military eMail, Military Pen Pals, Armed Forces, Army, Soldiers, Navy, Sailors, Air Force, Airmen, Marine Corps, Marines, Coast Guard, Coasties, National Guard, Guardsmen, Patriotism, Any Service Member Mail, eMail Our Military Blog, Honor Duty eMail ]
If you're reading this via email or in your feedreader, be sure to stop by and tell us your thoughts.