Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanks from SPC Galloway, US Army

"I'm writing you now since I just got a letter back from you through the regular mail. Thank you so much for writing back. I thought I would send you a quick note. I'm doing fine and you have brightened my day so much and made life so much more enjoyable over here. Thanks again for all the love and support you have given us. Best of wishes to you in everything you do." - SPC Galloway, US Army


If you've been looking for a way to support our troops, now you can. Participate in one of our many projects or register with eMOM and sign up to correspond with service members one-on-one. Learn more about our holiday project to support our troops.


[ Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]


If you're reading this via email or in your feedreader, be sure to stop by and tell us your thoughts.

No comments: