We’re looking for dedicated eMail Our Military (eMOM) members to help us spread support for our troops in communities across the country. It fun, easy and free to do!
As a part of Team eMOM™ you can help us manage our online communities, spread the word and help us support our troops from sea to shining sea. You'll also be able to connect with troop supporters just like you, military spouses, Team eMOM™ Community Relations Leaders and our eMOM officers. Here is a little information about Team eMOM™ and some of what you can expect as a part of the team:
- Be an eMail Our Military Member
- Join us across our social networks to connect with locals in your area
- Promote eMail Our Military locally, on base and within your online community
- Participate in our projects regularly. (These are basic projects like emailing, etc.)
- Create your own Team eMOM Local Blog
- Create and use your auto-signature in all emails, letters and web posts.
- Have fun!
As a Team eMOM Leader for your area you'd have benefits too:
- You'll be an important part of creating ideas for our new campaigns
- You'll receive all the promotional materials before other members
- You’ll get eMOM behind the scenes access
- You'll get a cool title as a part of our eMOM Across America's Team eMOM™
If you think you may be interested in being a part of the eMOM team, please leave a comment here and contact us via our webform at: http://www.emailourmilitary.com/contact.htm
If you're on twitter, send us a shout out at @MailOurMilitary too. We're looking forward to reaching more of our troops this year and showing them outstanding support!
# # #
If you're reading this via email or in your feed reader, stop by and add your comments.
[ Tags: eMOM, eMailOurMilitary, Military Support, Troop Support, Supporting Our Troops, Messages of Support, Moral Support, Patriotism, Miami MilBlogging, South Florida Troop Support Organization, South Florida Military Support Organization, South Florida Blogger, eMail Our Military Blog, Honor Duty eMail, eMOM Across America, Team EMOM, Military Spouses, Military Communities, Veterans ]