ProFlowers.com and CJ of Soldier's Perspective and YouServed.com have teamed up with eMailOurMilitary.com for an incredible Valentine's Day offer. ProFlowers wants to thank our troops for the amazing work they do day in and day out and came to us to bring our military community together to help give back.
To show their appreciation and say thanks, Proflowers.com has given us FIVE FREE $70 Gift Certificates to give away. That means our five winners will each will get a $70 gift certificate to use at ProFlowers any way they choose.
ProFlowers has a ton of choices like flowers, wine, spa baskets, chocolates and so much more. So, this makes it a great gift for both men and women. We'll send the winners a gift code that can be applied immediately just in time for a Valentine’s Day delivery.
We're going to make it fun and easy to win these 5 FREE gift certificates and help support our military community. We can only pick 5 winners. However, since you're all so deserving we're going to do something special for everyone who enters so be sure to participate and spread the word!
The contest officially begins on February 2nd and ends on February 8th. There are 10 different ways to participate!
1. To enter our contest, leave a comment between 2/2 - 2/8 telling us how you're connected to our military community (i.e.Military service member, spouse, veteran, troop supporter etc.). Your comment is worth one entry. Winners will be announced February 9th.
2. Register with eMailOurMilitary.com (eMOM) to support our troops. Leave a comment here when you do. = 10 entries
3. Sign up a service member for support. Leave a comment here telling us who you signed up. = 10 entries
4. Blog about our contest and link back to this post. Leave a comment here when you do. = 5 entries
5. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MailOurMilitary and leave a comment with your twitter name or link to your profile = 5 entries
6. Tweet our contest = 5 entries (3 tweet max per day) Post a link to your tweets here in the comments so we can calculate your entries correctly. Copy and paste this tweet to twitter: eMOM's Free Valentine's Day Flowers to Honor our Troops - http://snurl.com/b55mb
7. Join our Facebook Group: http://groups.to/emailourmilitary/ = 5 entries
8. Join eMOM's Utterli Troop Support Group: SupportingOurTroops = 5 entries
9. Social Bookmark the contest (Digg, Stumble Upon, Yahoo Buzz, Delicious, etc.) = 3 entries per bookmark (5 bookmarks max) Leave us a comment when do and let us know which service you used i.e. "I Dugg and Stumbled the post for 6 entries"
10. Subscribe to the Honor, Duty eMail RSS = 3 entries
When you win, consider this:
66% of men think women prefer red roses on Valentine's Day, but in reality only 24% of them really do. Red roses aren't even the most popular flower choice according to a group of women surveyed. The survey said women prefer:
Mixed Bouquets - 27%
Red Roses - 24%
Other Flowers - 12%
Mixed Roses - 9%
Lilies - 6%
Orchids - 5%
Yellow Roses - 5%
Tulips - 4%
Pink Roses - 3%
Purple Roses - 2%
Other Roses - 2%
White Roses - 1%
It's true! I'm a woman, trust me.
Please feel free to share this contest with as many people as you like. Let's help build and support our military community.
[ Tags: eMOM, eMailOurMilitary, Military Support, Troop Support, Supporting Our Troops, eMail Our Military Blog, Honor Duty eMail, ProFlowers, ProFlowers.com, South Florida Veteran Events, South Florida Veteran Support, South Florida Military Support, South Florida Troop Support, Veterans, Valentine’s Day Events, Valentine’s Military Events, Valentine’s Day Veteran Events, Flowers, Send Flowers, Flower Delivery, MilBloggers, MilBlogging, Military Families, Military Spouses, Soldier’s Perspective, You Served ]
If you're reading this via email or in your feedreader, be sure to stop by and tell us your thoughts.