Saturday, August 16, 2008

TwitterStars Spotlights eMail Our Military (eMOM)

We had the pleasure of being interview by TwitterStars.com creator Mark Davidson. We met met Mark, surprisingly enough, through Twitter and after sharing tweets for quite some time he honored eMail Our Military (eMOM) with an invitation to be spotlighted on his website.

I certainly can't thank Mark enough for not only taking the time to learn about eMOM but for encouraging others to do the same. Due to Mark's interview, several people have contributed to Operation Soldier Care (this is our final weekend) and helped us push past the 30% mark.


Here's what Mark had to say about the interview and the comments he received afterward:

I struggled for 10 months trying to figure out a direction and focus for Twitterstars.com. When I first registered the domain name a year ago, I didn’t foresee Twitterstars.com evolving into a blog that could help support the efforts of an important project like eMOM.

As I re-read your interview, the comments people have left above, and see all the re-tweets people have made in support of eMOM, it gives me such a good feeling inside to have had the opportunity to interview you.

Thank you so much for allowing me to contribute in this small way to eMailOurMilitary and for elevating this blog with the good work you are doing.



TwitterStars.com Interview with Trish Forant of eMail Our Military (eMOM)

This is an interview that I think you'll really enjoy so I'll just tease you with a snippet here and then you can read the full interview and the comments on TwitterStars yourself. For those of you who don't already know this, I can be found on Twitter under my personal account as @Dayngr and tweeting for eMail Our Military as @MailOurMilitary.

Mark Davidson: I want to feature on Twitterstars.com how you are using Twitter to support American troops. I’d like for our interview to serve as a guide to what can be accomplished with a single account on Twitter.

Dayngr: Bless your heart. Thanks!

Mark Davidson: I read a blurb in your timeline about how you are now at 30% of your goal for Operation Soldier Care. My purpose for Twitterstars.com is to inspire people to use Twitter as a tool to do great things. Let’s just chat like we would if we were on Twitter. Please feel free to give me any background information about how you are using Twitter to support our troops abroad.

Dayngr: Well, let me tell you a little about eMOM...


Again, to read the entire interview visit TwitterStars.com/eMOM and add your comments and thoughts.

We look forward to reading what you have to say.


eMail Our Military (eMOM) post signature

[ Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ]

No comments: